Monday, January 30, 2006

Good food for the happy soul…

All the foodies in the world will tell you how good food is the way to heaven. I couldn’t agree more. And what’s better than well cooked Indian food. I’m glad I can cook and not just to save my life! Good food should never be underestimated, especially when it is authentic home food in a foreign land.

It being a Sunday, I decided to indulge myself a bit, a lot in fact. The 2 hrs invested in making the Dum Pukht Biryani and Raita don’t seem like a waste at all. The mouth watering aroma and the scrumptious yummy bits in my mouth did for me and I had a great day. It was followed by another treat- I saw the Underworld Evolution. I would say the original was better coz it was something new and different but the sequel did nothing to disappoint.

Week 5 has started in the Uni, which means it’s the Week 4 for us which means the much dreaded result for at least the first exam we took way back in Dec should be out soon. Waaaaa!!

That’s that..

No comments: